DIY – Dry Erase Calendar, perfect for workspace space, your room or your kid’s room.
I have been looking for a calendar for quite some time for my room but couldn’t find one. Hence, I took matters into my own hands and decided to DIY it.
Supplies you will Need
- Paint Chips ( you can find these at your local hardware store for FREE)
- Snap 12-inch-by-18-inch Black Wood Frame
- Allydrew Decorative Masking Washi Tapes (Set of 12)
- Hot Glue Gun ( you can also use paper glue stick)
- Pair of scissors
NOTE: I have linked the products which I have purchased from Amazon.
- I used back of the photo frame paper and lay out it as shown in the picture above. There will be 7 columns for days 2.5 Inches and 4 rows (later I realized it is better to have 5 rows)
- Cut the paint chips about 2″ and layout like this.
- Cut the edges a little and glue them on.
- In addition, use washi tape to cover the edges.
- On the left side, I used a craft paper 3.5 ” wide and glued it to make a to-do list.
- Finally, you can use the leftover paint chip and write days on it.
- You can use a different kind of paper such as glitter craft paper.
- you can also use a contact paper to cover the back first and then glue on the paints chips.
Hope, you enjoy making this calendar for your space and don’t forget to tag me when you do @nimarain.
Until next time…